Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October Again - Down Syndrome Awareness Month!

It's been forever since I've written about Levi or Down syndrome. And it's not because I have nothing to say... it's because life, as always, is unexpected. As a mother of 4 and also recently surro-mama to another, it's hard to find time to say all the important things. Eventually, there's so much to say that it's hardest to know just where to begin.

But a new month brings new beginnings and so I will begin anew with trying to keep this blog current. And what better way than to take a quick look back at the past.

October 2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 2012


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 2013


"Time does not change us. It just unfolds us." - Max Frisch

I can't wait to see how the next year unfolds for Levi....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think about my post! Please let me know you were here...