Monday, October 3, 2011

31 for 21: Day 3 ~ 21 celebrations of cuteness

When I first suspected Levi had Down syndrome, I was terrified I wouldn't think my little baby was going to be cute. Apparently, I was too wrapped up in my worries (for a few days) to be seeing clearly. Here are just 21 examples (I could provide so many more) of his adorableness, which Levi clearly possesses!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow


Fast Fact of the Day:  All people with Down syndrome experience cognitive delays, but the effect is usually mild to moderate and is not indicative of the many strengths and talents that each individual possesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think about my post! Please let me know you were here...